Thursday, December 04, 2008

Just keep swimming....just keep swimming.......

That is what I am chanting to myself this morning. Keep at it, keep trying... breakthrough is coming.... don't give up.....He that is in me is stronger than (he that is in the world) ANYTHING......not in my own strength. Yep, things are kind of hard right now in SO many different areas. I am feeling a bit like I'm sinking, trying super hard to keep my head above water. I am not going to waste this blog post on a list of gripes & whines so i will leave it at that but....in all areas of my life... I will...just keep swimming....just keep swimming. Thanks for the reminder Nemo.

4 comments:

Priscila said...

I just love Dorie. Sometimes I feel like her. Forgetful and carefree :)
I'm sorry things are so stressful right now. I'll pray for peace, rest, and contentment too.
Hugs,
Pris.

Stephanie said...

Aww Erin, is there anything I can do?
You know I will watch the kids whenever and for whatever reason... even if it's just that you need a nap!

Love you, I am praying that things start to smooth out and you will float again without effort instead of having to fight to keep your head out of the water!

Erin said...

You are sooooo sweet. I may, really may have need you. Joey is out of town this coming week too! Aah! I will live though and then on Monday the 15th, I will sleep. Aah.

Britt said...

I love you sis and I promise to be a prayer warrior on your behalf. Miss you so much...ugh