Monday, February 02, 2009

I almost forgot about Mysterious Ways

Wow, what an amazing experience. I already blogged the story below about how this all came about so I won't bore you with a repeat story. Writing and directing this show was the greatest privilege and pleasure I could have ever asked for. I am so incredibly grateful that God allowed me to serve him in this way. It took so much time and hard work but as those things were sacrificed, I gained creative energy and passion like never before and it was sooooooooooo great to be involved in the arts again!

Our cast & crew involving almost 100 people were all equally fabulous! Everyone did their job and went beyond giving 110%. We had four shows each with it's own set of hiccups but EVERYONE handled each with professionalism & ease! All I can say is way to go!!! The best part was seeing everyone coming together and working so well together. It was great to really get to KNOW people that I didn't before. And the best part was that the Lord met us there and pulled it all together and hearts were moved. I am so thankful for those that came up to me with feedback and stories of how it touched them. I am so thankful that the Lord cast a message that touched hearts! All I can say to Grace, everyone involved, and my sweet Lord Jesus is THANK YOU. Thank you for trusting me with such a task. I look forward to more in the future! OH, and thank you to all who attended despite the weather!

Note:
These shots are just from my own camera. David M. took much better pictures that I hope to get a hold of soon.


Annie, Drew, & Talon backstage! Drew played Eli Ashby and Talon played Baby William Reed

Brynna performed in our wonderful children's chorus. Look at this gorgeous pic of her and her Daddy!

Abbey & Tony (AKA: Brad & Liz Reed)

Sierra & Chelsea (AKA: Sophie & Amanda Whitman)

Our AWESOME stage team headed up by Shelley Myers!!!

Backstage...waiting to go on stage....

Our incredible sound tech Alan & outstanding lighting techs- brothers Josh & Tim!

Alan & I in the booth during set change.

Our final curtain call rockin' number!

The amazing acting cast! I miss you guys!


1 comment:

Shelley said...

The play was so wonderfully presented -- but the direction, the heart, the purpose were clearly orchestrated by someone who knew what she was doing and trying to communicate... YOU!! It was great, Erin! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your passion with all of us!