Thursday, February 22, 2007

Something to believe in!


Soooooooo............... Yes! Being approved was enough to send our dossier (documents) to Russia and I overnighted signatures yesterday so hopefully they will start translating by the end of the week! Our adoption consultant did give me a hint yesterday though- something to believe in, something real and tangible! She said they are working on registering us in the Arkhangelsk region of Russia. Yeah- I can finally look up info and research! And pictures! There are pictures of all the buildings we will have to visit to finalize everything over there and hotels, etc. But most importantly- a picture of the orphanage. My heart melts just seeing the building where OUR baby/babies may actually be right now. This baby home (as they are called) houses 120 children in the Arkhangelsk region ages 0-4. I posted that picture for your viewing pleasure as well. Things are moving - they really are. Keep praying and hoping with us. Thank you so much for your support and love and fundraising ideas. Our hearts are grateful and excited.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm so excited for you... I started looking up the orghanage but I could find a web site for it.