Monday, April 07, 2008

Pity Party

Okay, so have you ever had one of those days when you feel like a disappointment to everyone? Maybe even a little Mommy guilt mixed in? Yuck! That is my day today but I'm working and praying my way out. And actually if I look at each situation I faced today, it is not a really big deal and it was probably more internal doubt in myself than another's feelings "about" me. It just started off icky. Emails and phone calls reminding me of responsibilities and such. I don't know, maybe it is more an overwhelmed feeling. My sweet hubby reminded me that he isn't disappointed in me so that was nice. Just feel like escaping for awhile. Retreat kept me so busy and now it is back to regular life and I am just not ready to face the music you know? Things I put off when I was working on retreat. I think that is all it is. And needing motivation. I am praying for that.

So this is a weird post coming back to blogging but this is the honest truth today.

5 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again Er!! You're so good with your words. I love reading what you have to say, even if it's been a crummy day!! I hope today goes better for you!
ps-you aren't a disapointment to me as a friend!!

Molly said...

Erin I'm so glad you're back! I've been checking every once and awhile and to my surprise there you are blogging again. Sorry for the crummy day, I've been there. But you made my day with your new posts.

Stephanie said...

Aww I am sorry, and I know my phone call about the stupid crib didn't help :(

I hope you are doing better today!!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm enjoying reading Stephanie's blog and I thought to look and see how the kids are doing. I think of you often and hope your babies are doing well in their new home! I am sure you are a wonderful Mom, but know that all Mom's have these days. Don't sweat the small stuff. Kids first and all the other stuff you forget is trivial. A few missed things and cobwebs will never be remembered in the big picture. BTW, how does your sister like the house? I lost their email address and I'd love to hear how it's going for them. :) Grandma Hosszu

Anonymous said...

forgot to give my email address: cindy.hosszu@ge.com