Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Up above the world so high.....Up above the world so high.... Up above....



Twinkwle, twinkwle wittle sthar....what you are...up above the world so high, up above the world so high, up above the world so high, up above the world so high.....On and on is what I heard as I was jolted from sleep two hours earlier than normal! Oh it was so adorable but hearing it through my baby monitor morning alarm so early this morning was just too much.

Oh, and she drank her first V-8 today! She loved it! Go veggies go!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That picture is SO cute of her, but you know what? It makes me cringe cause of the stain it will make LOL! I am lame I know... did you get it out okay though? I need to know :)

Erin said...

I think I did. I threw it right it with stain remover and then dried it but I forgot to look at it and I haven't folded the clothes yet!