Monday, August 18, 2008

Free Time!

Wow! I never thought I would be able to say it but I have almost a completely unplanned week! Woo HOO! I have Bunco tonight and Jones last soccer practice Wednesday and last game Thursday and that's it! I can't believe it! I know I will probably be scheduling in play dates and job searching but this feels soooooooooo good. It has been such a busy summer and we are soon heading into a busy school year (our first as a family.)

What will I do with this free time? Hmmm.....ANYTHING I WANT! Actually I have a ton of stuff to accomplish. I have a whole house that has been neglected in the wake of our busyness full of cleaning and projects to be completed. I have women's events for church that need to be planned. I have some things I have been wanting to do with my kiddos that we can finally do too! And take time to make a plan for cleaning, meals, etc... Maybe I can finally convert our office/loft/toy room into just a toy room and maybe we can move the piano out of the dining room & finally create my "Mommy Center" in it's place that I have been waiting for! The garage could get cleaned out? My craigslist stuff could get sold? I could spend more time on my knees with Jesus! Wow, I am excited! I don't know how much will actually get done but I am super excited to start checking things off my list and be able to focus more on the most important people in my life: my Savior & my family. :) Aah.

No comments: