Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Nostalgia?

I have pretty much been blogging my life in pictures lately as I have been taking pictures and videos constantly! I don't know if it is because summer is wrapping up rapidly, or my children seem to be changing so much each day, or because it is has been only a year since Jones & Molly joined us and now I am sending my oldest baby off to Kindergarten. I can't believe he just turned six and now he is going to be a big Kindergarten boy. I am very excited for him and HE himself is very excited. It will be different around here without him, although we did find out that he is afternoon Kindergarten so our schedule really won't change all that much (that is his normal quiet time.)

Anyway, I don't know the purpose of this post. Check out my zillions of latest blogs and lastly check out this candid picture of this delightfully laughing twosome.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Isn't it awesome when they play so great together! I love those times!