Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally! "Wallerween" Pics!

Well our goal was to do it for free this year so.............



................



.....................


..............................


Haha! Just kidding! Well not about the free part! And if this offends anyone I am sorry. Believe me, the towel option did cross my mind! It is completely resourceful! I am still not sure how I feel about the whole Halloween thing so I don't know exactly what we were celebrating (Halloween, Wallerween, Harvest time) but we dressed up. Britt and I were busy preparing for a party the next day so we ended up getting the kids out the door too late for the Grandparent tour & the Harvest Party so we took the tour. We started with PICTURES of course with the cousins and then off to Great Grandpa & Gigi (Great Grandma) Lovelace, then my parents, then Joey's parents. Luckily the kids are still young and they didn't complain too much about missing the party although I personally felt pretty bad because I know Jones loves it. Instead we let him stay up "early" which is actually late (he is still working on this concept) and watch Journey to the Center of the Earth and eat his two choice pieces of candy from the bowlful we were given from all the grandparents. He was happy! Oh, and thank you Caleb for letting us borrow Buzz!!!












No comments: