Thursday, November 27, 2008

Resisting the Urge....

I am trying so hard to resist the urge to put away all of our harvest decorations and pull out the Christmas ones. Resisting the urge to put on my Christmas music. REsisting changing my blog, myspace, facebook, etc. Resisting the urge to do anything Christmas... just yet. Tomorrow is a whole different story though!!! I just love Christmas time and I am so ready for it. I am ready to celebrate the birth of my SAvior! I am ready for red & green but.....I am gonna wait one more day. I'm so close. I might as well. Anyone with me? Tomorrow, actually today (it's 12:45am) I will focus on Thanksgiving. I will take some time to post my "Extra Thankful Day" post tomorrow and then........Christmas here I come!!! However, I am plugging my ears and closing my eyes to anything Black Friday cause it's KILLING ME! I love shopping and I love a bargain but there will be none of that for me this year! I am actually totally okay and happy with that.......as long as I don't hear about any of those awesome deals & money savers!!! I am such a sucker for good prices!!!

Note: This is my 7th and last post this evening. Had to catch up again. Take a moment to check 'em out!

No comments: