Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Preparing for the troops...

I literally have been asked 15 times in the last 10 minutes by 4 different children if they can have snack. It's driving me nuts!!! It is such a habit when they wake up from nap time. I told them that they have to wait until 4pm. So now I have a few minutes to prepare! Here is what it looks like around here today...

Side Note: Have you tried these 100 calorie snacks? They are really good! The kids love them and so do I. Check out the size of the bag too! I put a Roaring Waters next to it just so you can judge the size correctly. I split one bag between two kids. It comes with 6 bags. And the best part? They are only $1.50 at Walmart!!!





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We love the 100 calorie bags too! I pack them in Brynna's lunch.