Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!! (We can say that! It's after midnight here.)

Dad,
I hope you have a happy father's day. Thanks for being fun to hang out with and always being there. I am glad we like to do a lot of the same things. Er and I love spending time with you. We love ya,
Joe


Daddy,
I miss you like crazy and I wish I could be there with you today. I am so glad we just were able to talk a few hours ago. I am sorry I forgot to say it then but that was too early anyway right? But now I can... Happy Father's Day! I hope you have an excellent, fun, relaxing day! Thank you for being a great Dad. You have worked so hard your whole life to provide for all us kids and gone above and beyond in so many ways especially vacations. You have never let us fall. You are always there for us. Thank you for supporting me in my life especially right now when it means the most. It would be kind of counter active to buy you a gift right now but hey how about I bring home a couple live souveniers? Sound good? I love you with all my heart and I am so proud to be called your daughter. See you in like 20 days! Uugh.
Love you more than you know,
Erin (Squirt #1)

No comments: