Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Almost Time!

I can't believe it is so long since I have written. Things have been so crazy and busy. It sure takes a lot of work getting two rooms ready and making sure we have everything we need. We are getting there. I just finished putting Jones room together and then today my friend Stephanie and I worked on Mollie's. I just love seeing their little rooms all decorated and cute and waiting. I still have quite a bit of documents to organize and need to start organizing our packing but I am actually feeling like I am acomplishing things today. Yesterday was all paperwork and mailings and applying for our visas. It is an all day process but doesn't feel like you have accomplished that much. Joey is in Seattle doing some classes for his job so I am here working my tushy off! It looks like I might get to have a girls movie night out though which sounds great! My sis and friend Emily put on a huge fundraiser on Sunday-a bunco benefit and it was a great success and so many people came to show their love and support. It brought me to tears. We have also been receiving other donations. I am just so humbled and feel so blessed. I am so thankful. Well, everything seems to be falling in to place. If you are one of our faithful prayer warriors you can pray for continued financial provision, safety, calming of nerves, bonding, and that our preparations can be completed in time. Oh, and grace with the officials, judges, etc. We will try to update our blog frequently from Russia if we can get a good connection. Thank you again family and friends! Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to work I go..........
Love,
Erin

No comments: