Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hum Drum

Today was sort of a hum drum day. We didn't do much of anything. We took this last chance opportunity to relax. We played flip words on the computer, studied for court, and watched a movie. We are just getting ready for bed now. We have to get up early for court. Tomorrow is definately a prayer needing day. Pray for court and also for our family as we pick up Mollie. This will be a transition time for the three of us and then we will pick up Jones later in the week. Please pray that the judge is merciful and kind. Pray that Joey is able to remember all he has to say. I am not really allowed to say anything except "I agree with everything my husband has said" and then a little part at the end if I want. I am not too nervous but I know as the hours go on I most likely will be. Okay, well that's it for now. I love all the calls and emails, keep them coming! Love ya. More excitement tomorrow.

P.S. Last night was super loud starting at 3am with loud music and a car alarm that went off aprox 30 times before the owner finally drove away. Annoying!!!!!!!!! So I ended up sleeping in until 11!!! It is one thing for me but when we have kids... well...pray that it doesn't happen again.

No comments: